In the Image Processing team you will have the opportunity to develop innovative applications based on Artificial Intelligence models. In particular, you will:
- Develop projects based on artificial intelligence algorithms applied to Imaging;
- Participate in the life cycle of an AI-based product, from the construction of the dataset, to the training of the models, to the development of the application components;
- Guarantee application support to applications based on existing and newly built Artificial Intelligence modules.
You will develop a broad professionalism in the area of AI, deep learning and machine learning technologies and applications and you will gain significant experience in a challenging context, as part of projects conducted with some Agile elements.
- Degree in STEM disciplines;
- Excellent knowledge of programming techniques and programming languages in particular Python and Matlab;
- Appreciated experience in the use of AI and machine learning algorithms applied to images;
- Appreciated experience in the use of version control software such as Git;
- Active listening techniques, synthesis and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Resourcefulness and curiosity, a strong sense of responsibility;
- Advanced knowledge of English (spoken and written).
Nice to have:
- Experience in C++ programming;
- Knowledge of Image/Signal Processing techniques with classic algorithms;
- Theoretical foundations of parallel and heterogeneous computing.
Place of work: Lecco / hybrid