We are currently looking for a Service Manager who will be accountable for supervising our first-level Techical Support team and for managing second-level Service activities first hand.
As the Service Manager you will be reporting directly to our Head of Operations, while working closely with both R&D and Quality departments, and you will be responsable for improving our customer service standards.
- Plan, co-ordinate and oversee the interventions and activities of our first-level Techical Support team
- Manage second-level Service activities in order to guarantee excellent costumer service
- Make sure each and every request is addressed promptly and effectively
- Guarantee that team members are duly trained and able to assist costumers effectively
- Set up, manage and maintain the ticketing management software structure
- Identify recurring issues and implement solutions to improve customer experience
- Create and analyse KPIs to monitor the department and to find new ideas for improvement
- Keep Service Agreements up to date while collaborating with our Legal Department to draft new ones
- Develop department procedures and keep them up to date according to processes in use
- Work with R&D Team to seek and to implement suitable technical solutions to improve software and bug fix
- Assist in drafting of requirements for the implementation of log files and any “statistical files”
- Keep available log documentation up to date during official releases with R&D team support.
- Develop or identify commercial tools for big data analytics
- Cooperate with Quality Team to improve informative materials
- Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or similiar background
- Ability to use monitoring and diagnostic tools to analyse system performance
- Scripting skills for the automation of technical support processes
- Knowledge and proven handling of PC hardware components
- Exstensive knowledge of Windows operating system (LTSC version is preferable)
- Thorough knowledge of computer networks, communication protocols and network configurations
- Experience in database management and client-server applications
- Proven experience in managing a service team
- Typical problem solving approach of IT service at hw and sw level
- Excellent command of English language
- Willing to travel both nationally and internationally if required (not very often)
- Knowledge of monitoring and diagnostic tools (log analysis) within x-ray imaging industry
- Brief experience in software developement
- Knowledge of hospital network infrastructure and of DICOM protocol
The successful candidate should have:
- Strong problem solving ability
- Strong management and leadership skills, ability to motivate and inspire the team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to establish and mantain strong rapports with customers
Like everyone in Digitec, you will promote our core values: Integrity, Vision, Teamwork, Innovation, Leanthinking e Passion.
What will you get in return?
- Challenging work environment, constantly evolving
- Empathy and humililty that make our team successful
- Positive working environment where everyone is motivated to give his/her 100%
- Opportunity to work for an industry with a huge impact on society, with the ambition to make a difference in radiology
- Training programm to enhance technical and soft skills
- Opportunity to climb the ladder
- Flexible hours and opportunity to work from home
- Changing rooms and showers within Company premises that allow staff to train during their lunch break.