We are looking for a System Engineer for our SW Department.
- Draft User Requirements Specification and Software Requirements Specification interacting with Direction, Customers , Clinical World and Development Department
- Interaction with Quality Department for Documentation and Technical File
- Interaction with Test Department to Draft Test Protocol
- Interaction with Service Dept and Product Specialist to support Second Level Service
- Support Development Department during Software Implementation
- Training constantly Service and Technical Department
- Make product demonstrations to customers.
- University Degree in Biomedical or equivalent technical background (ICT, electronics)
- Excellent Network and IT Competencies
- Previous experience (3 years) in the Healthcare Industry is preferred
- Willing to travel
- Fluent in English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and work effectively
- Ability to identify and drive resolution of issues
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong customer focus
We are looking for candidates with spirit of initiative and resourcefulness: everyone has the opportunity to get involved directly in Digitec and grow in a context that makes teamworking its strength.
The role is based in Lecco