C ++ Developer
To expand the Core team dedicated to the development of the back end of our applications we are looking for a C ++ Developer.
- Build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement modules taking care of performances and code testability
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help in maintaining code quality and design documentation
- Propose effective and context-relevant technical solutions, based on own experience, mastering the general issues related to code development
- Review and support junior colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in computer science or computer engineering or similar background
- Proven experience with C ++
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git or others)
- Knowledge of: C# (Base level)
- Experience in multi-layered applications
- Understanding the object lifecycle and threading in unmanaged C++ environments
- Knowledge of English – base level
- Knowledge of standard communication protocols with hardware external to the PC (TCP / IP, RS232, CAN) and problems related to communication
- Ability to synthesize the work in documents
We are looking for candidates with:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and teamwork skills
- Desire to share their skills and to coach the most junior
- Attention to detail
Like everyone at Digitec, the Developer will promote the core values of our culture, namely Integrity, Vision, Teamwork, Innovation, Leanthinking and Passion.
What we offer:
- Induction path
- Stimulating context, constantly evolving
- Training to increase technical and soft skills
- Excellent business climate that allows you to work peacefully giving your best
- Flexible working hours and smart working
- Changing rooms and showers in Company Building that allow athletes to train during their lunch break.
Workplace: mostly remote